The chalet “Le Grand Paradis” was built by its owners, a family from La Rosière. Its apartments, available for rent, are decorated with great taste. They have been thought in a very functional and spacious style to welcome 10 people on holiday.
Each apartment has a large dinning room, a living room with fireplace, and a fully equipped open kitchen. Composed of 5 bedrooms, including 3 with private bathroom, plus a large bathroom with bath or shower, and 2 independent toilets, you will find all the comfort expected for a successful mountain stay.
The bedding of all rooms is new, and numerous storage is provided. Facing south, the rooms are bathed in sunshine throughout the day, and you can even relax on the balconies overlooking the village center and the Haute Tarentaise valley.
Situated on the 1st level of our chalet, both apartments are very easy to access and their layout and facilities allow rental for a group of up to 20 people without constraint. Do not hesitate to contact us to know our best offers of hiring. You will be able to recharge your batteries and enjoy all the mountain activities with your family or a group of friends. La Rosiere and Espace San Bernardo have a multitude of activities to offer, whether you are looking for sporting, relaxing or exotic experiences.
Equipment & Services
- Luggage storage
- Ski room with shoe dryer
- Private WIFI
- Flat screen TV
- Balcony terrace facing south
- Wood fireplace
- Linen and towels provided
- Cot & high chair on request
- Place of garage on reservation
- Cleaning package on reservation
- Delivery of fresh bread & meals on request
- Ski lessons and ski rental booking service
- Sauna free access
- Personalized welcome
Arrival: Saturday from 2 pm / Departure: Saturday at 10 am
|DECEMBER 2017||16 december||1 726 €||23 december||2 663 €||30 december||3 077 €|
|JANUARY 2018||6 january||1 726 €||13 january||1 726 €||20 january||1 726 €||27 january||2 006 €|
|FEBRUARY 2018||3 february||2 355 €||10 february||3 307 €||17 february||3 629 €||24 february||3 629 €|
|MARCH 2018||3 march||3 077 €||10 march||2 006 €||17 march||2 006 €||24 march||1 726 €||31 march||1 726 €|
|APRIL 2018||7 april||1 726 €||14 april||1 726 €|
|JUILLET 2017||1er juillet||630 €||8 juillet||680 €||15 juillet||680 €||22 juillet||680 €||29 juillet||780 €|
|AOUT 2017||5 août||780 €||12 août||780 €||19 août||630 €||26 août||630 €|
A mountain resort in the heart of Savoie
In the heart of the Alps, the ski area of La Rosière – Espace San Bernardo offers an open ski area on a unique frontier panorama. Exceptional Alpine skiing in altitude, on varied terrain, with snow of quality.
But La Rosiere is ALSO a great summer destination! Indeed, the village, set in balcony of the Tarentaise, is ideally located near many sites of exception:
- Between two national parks, La Vanoise and Le Grand Paradis, to enjoy hiking and discover the countryside …
- Close to the wild water sports international center of the Isère river, for rafting, hydro-speed, hotdog and other canoe-kayak.
- A few kilometers from Italy and Valle d’Aosta: Col du Petit St Bernard, Courmayeur, Aosta …
- 1 hour from Chamonix and the Aiguille du Midi in summer via the Mt Blanc tunnel, or 2 hours from Annecy and its magnificent medieval town, bathed in its famous lake.
A multitude of activities are available for a stay combining sports, discoveries, heritage and pleasures.
- Golf: varied and unique course at 2000 m altitude …
- Mountain walks: alpine paths, refuges or hiking on glacier
- Tennis, horse riding, paragliding, climbing, MTB, fitness, …
- Farniente, sun, deckchair, softness, visit and nature …
Access to the resort is possible all year round by the national highway on the French side, and only during the summer season by the Italian side, the Petit Saint Bernard pass. So, if you want to visit the region, you are 1 hour drive from Val d’Isere, Chamonix or Courchevel.
ATTENTION: during winter (November to May) the Col du Petit Saint Bernard is closed to traffic!
Motorway to Albertville / Highway to Moutiers / National road (RN 90) to Bourg Saint Maurice.
Then rapid access to La Rosière by the departmental road (RD 1090) towards the Col du Petit-Saint-Bernard and Italy.
In winter, access to La Rosière is exclusively via Bourg Saint Maurice.
SNCF – Bourg Saint Maurice train station
(bus transfer available)